Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Once again, we spent our Thanksgiving at Pokagon State Park. This year was a little different, though. First, my family came up from Georgia and joined us. Second, the day we left Oliver came down with a nasty cold and really didn't feel great our entire trip. Traveling and being out of town with a sick, cranky toddler is not my idea of an ideal long weekend away. Regardless, we had a pretty good time. We were so fortunate to spend our Thanksgiving surrounded by so many family members.

Oliver loved sitting at this arcade game in the Game Room and "playing."
My hubby and me
My handsome little pumpkin
Walking around the Inn
PawPaw, Oliver and Mommy
s="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
He enjoyed his first real Thanksgiving dinner!
Alley and Jameson, Oliver's future partner in crime
I love this place!
Checking out the birds
Such a big boy!
So beautiful decorated for the holidays
Nini, PawPaw, Noah and Brock
Here we come!
He loved watching the fish!
Sad he couldn't be outside because of his cold :(
Hope everyone had a lovely, blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment