Friday, October 25, 2013

Charleston, SC - October 2013 - Part III

We spent the next couple of days just roaming around downtown Charleston. We did a little shopping and a lot of eating! We also headed over to Isle of Palms on our last day. I definitely need to go back there and spend more time! It was so nice to just spend a few days together, without the constant interruptions of a certain two year old. :-) Sleeping in past 6 am was pretty amazing, too!

A pink fountain, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month
I loved, loved, loved looking at the beautiful houses in downtown Charleston! Such amazing architecture!
Pinckney Island
More houses, right along the harbor
Battery Park
There are some unbelievable churches in downtown Charleston!
This was definitely my favorite!
Relaxing with my hubby!
Isle of Palms
I'll definitely be coming back here...beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment