Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Spring Break in Chicago

Over spring break in March, Don and I decided to take a little weekend getaway to Chicago. The kids stayed with their Pawpaw and had a blast. Since I knew my summer was going to be CRAZY, we figured we better take advantage of our two free nights at the Hyatt and a free babysitter! We had a fabulous time walking the city, doing a little shopping and eating at some amazing restaurants. It was so nice to get away for a few days in the peace and quiet!

Hands down the nicest hotel room I've ever stayed in!
I wanted to bring the bed home with me!
Our view was amazing!
I love the architecture of the buildings in Chicago!
The Skyline
Chilly walk along the water
The Park Hyatt Chicago
If only it were warm enough to swim in!

No comments:

Post a Comment