Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Painting, painting and more...painting!

Hey all! Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I have spent just about every waking moment at the house doing something I have come to despise...painting. I was really excited about painting all the rooms before we got the house, and now I am dreading the number of rooms I have left to paint. Good news, though...I have completely finished both bathrooms (pictures to be posted tomorrow), and Don has gotten a good start on the basement. I am going to begin the kitchen tomorrow...ugh! Things are coming along, though, and I am so grateful to have a house to paint in the first place!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean....painting is one of the biggest let downs if you have more than one room! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete