Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Well, another Thanksgiving has come and gone, but the difference this year is that I don't have nearly as many pictures to show for it as I normally do. Although I had my camera with me at Pokagon, we were so busy that I forgot to take any pictures! I remembered about 10 minutes before we were to leave so Don and I sat down on the bed and tried to take a picture of ourselves since no one else was around. Here's what we were left with...

Can you say goofy?
Yikes!
Doesn't he look like one of those bobbleheads (sorry honey)?
Uh, no thanks.
Does anyone remember that episode of "Friends" where Monica and Chandler are trying to have their pictures taken? It was kind of like that.
FINALLY!! Not my all-time fav pic of us, but it'll work.
And, just because I thought it'd be fun...here's the only other picture I took all week. Don and one of his older brothers...don't ask.
Oh well...even though I didn't get many (good) pictures during our trip, I am still thankful for so many things and have some great memories from yet another awesome Thanksgiving trip to Pokagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment