Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Day Out With the Girls

I'm a bit behind in posting this but wanted to blog about it nonetheless. Last week, I had a much needed day out with the girls. We had lunch and coffee at Starbuck's, went shopping downtown, had dinner at our favorite tapas place, dessert at my favorite chocolate place and did a little more shopping.

Here are Elizabeth and Jessica at the best chocolate cafe in the world...

Jessica and me in front of the Christmas tree on Monument Circle, one of my favorite things about downtown Indy...
Another view...
All three of us...this picture was taken by a nice man helping his son create some kind of engagement/proposal video or photo collage (not really sure what it was). He took 2 videos of us before finally learning how to take a picture with my point and shoot camera.
Elizabeth was in need of a hug from a giant candy cane...hilarious since cars were driving past her like 2 feet away...
Elizabeth spotted this sign and thought it pretty much summed up our friendship...I would agree!
What a great day spent with two of my most favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment