Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Communion

A couple of weekends ago, Don and I dropped Hoosier off at daycare and headed north to Aurora, Illinois for our nephew, Andrew's, First Communion. Unfortunately, we missed the Mass but made it just in time for the party! I didn't get a whole lot of pictures because I was busy catching up with family.

Here is Andrew with his parents (Don's brother, Dave, and his wife, Amy)...



The whole family (Dave, Andrew, Amy and big sister, Elizabeth)...

The one (terrible) picture of Don and me...


After the party, we headed to South Bend to spend Sunday with our moms for Mother's Day. We had a delicious brunch at Houlihan's with my mom and a few other family members and then enjoyed a late lunch with Don's family. It was great to catch up with everyone, but I can't believe I didn't get a single picture on Sunday. Oops!
Hope everyone has a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment