Sunday, February 27, 2011

DIY Project #762


I know that it seems that all I post anymore are pictures of DIY projects, but there is a good reason for that. Being 8 and a 1/2 months pregnant, I can't get out and do much these days so we've been spending a lot of time at home. What better thing to do when you're at home than DIY projects? It's our nerdy way of spending quality time together.
Since I'm also in nesting mode, I've been rearranging furniture and organizing things around the house. I decided to move our baker's/wine rack to the dining room which left a big, empty space in the kitchen. We decided to build a little shelf to house our cell phones, keys and other miscellaneous junk. It actually is painted a shade of off-white even though it looks unfinished in the picture.
Now, if only I could figure out how to hide those cords...


No comments:

Post a Comment