Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowiness

Indy has seen a lot of snow in the past week. We woke up Saturday morning to about 6-8 inches on the ground. That, of course, meant some serious shoveling needed to be done. As I had had a pretty rough night on Friday and didn't sleep well, I decided shoveling our (fairly) long driveway would be great therapy. It actually worked! It took me about an hour and a half. Lucky for me, Don woke up while I was toiling away (heaviest and wettest snow I have ever seen) and thought he would take some pictures for me to use on my blog (aren't I a lucky girl?). So, here I am finishing up...




Ah, isn't it pretty?

The backyard...


A different view of the backyard...

Mother Nature decided not to let up on us yet. Monday night brought a few more inches of snow so I woke up Tuesday to a...SNOW DAY (except I didn't actually wake up to it, I found out when I was about halfway to work). I turned around and enjoyed the rest of my day at home. Unfortunately, today it was back to business as usual.
Coming up: The fam is coming to visit this weekend so I will surely have a lot of pics and probably a lot to say!
Happy End of the Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment