Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Georgia's Big Girl Room

In November, Georgia began waking up screaming each and every night. The only way to get her to calm down was to bring her into our bed with us. Obviously, this became a vicious cycle so we decided to convert her bedroom. This way, we could climb into bed with her when she woke up and attempt to keep her in her own bed.

I've had her bedding for quite a while now...I've just been waiting to pull it out! I'm so happy with how her bedroom turned out. I still have some work to do on decorative elements, but the big things are done.

I'm loving the pink and gray bunnies, and I think it's safe to say, Georgia likes it too! As a bonus, the kids are having a spectacular time playing in her new room. They especially like crawling under the bed and using it as a hideout!

She has my old bed and dresser. :)



I think she approves!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment