Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Grandma in Muncie

Right before Christmas, we lost my grandma in Muncie. I have such great memories of spending summers with her as a child. We shopped, ate at restaurants for every meal and worked in her classroom. She was the most amazing woman and the reason I became an educator. I am so glad Oliver got to know his great-grandma, but I will miss this woman every single day.

Even though it was under unfortunate circumstances, it was really nice to have our entire family come together from all over the country to celebrate this great woman.

This is how I will always remember her.
Her wedding picture...stunning.

Oliver and Georgia really enjoyed playing with their 2nd cousins.


All of my grandma's kids, their spouses and her brother

Oliver and his new friend, Paige. These two had a blast together!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment