Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bulldogs and Easter

First off, I need to say congratulations to the Butler Bulldogs who are headed to the National Championship game right here in Indianapolis tomorrow. I spent my freshmen year at Butler, and even though I graduated a Hoosier, Butler holds a special place in my heart. Besides, let's be honest, IU hasn't stood a chance in the tournament in awhile so Butler's the next best thing...and a much better Cinderella story!

Hoosier and I got dressed up for the game...he did NOT like this one bit.

P.S. I'll be posting more Final Four pics soon. We spent Saturday in downtown where all the festivities are going on.
And, of course, a big Happy Easter to everyone! I truly hope everyone has a blessed, joyful day. We are headed up to South Bend in a couple of hours to spend some time with our families. I hope you all get to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment