Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saying Goodbye

On Thursday, we spent most of the day with some of our best friends, the Gosney's, because they are moving to Ohio. Kim and I have known each other for several years through work, and over that time, our husbands have become very good friends as well. We always have a blast hanging out with them, and we love their girls like our own.

We spent the day hanging out at their house then we all went out for dinner. The girls ended up at Eddy's in Geist, one of our favorite restaurants. The guys decided to head up to Anderson to a barbeque joint. Afterwards, we all met back at the house for wine, beer and lots of talking.

Kim, baby Anna and me...




One of my favorite girls, Olivia...

The whole crew (Don, me, Kim, Steve)...


Kim and me...


Oh, how we will miss them, but we hope they are so happy back in Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment