Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Saugatuck, MI - Summer 2015

After the CRAZY summer I had attending classes, we were overdue for a getaway! We settled on heading to the beach in Saugatuck. We had the best time! 3 days of doing nothing but laying around on the beach, shopping in town and eating yummy food! It was the best end to my busy summer!


These two had a blast playing in the sand.
Love these two!
Beach baby



The best kind of view

Sibling love


I climbed Mount Baldy one evening by myself...guess I didn't know what I was getting myself into!

At least the views were amazing!

Beautiful sunset

Enjoying a peaceful sunset on the beach by myself

Lighthouse in South Haven on the way home

Swinging at the beach

My girl and me

I love harbors!

Enjoying a little treat in the sun

A cupcake and a new boat...doesn't get much better than that for this boy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment