Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Weekend Away

This weekend, Don, Hoosier and I went up to South Bend for a couple of family events. On Friday night, we attended The McCloskey Family Benefit, a fundraiser for Izzy and Carleigh at the Knights of Columbus. The turnout was incredible...it was a HUGE success. It was nice to have a chance to catch up with Izzy, see Carleigh and the rest of the family and hang out with Matthew, Fay and my mom.

Izzy and me catching up...
On Saturday, Don and his brothers, dad and nephew hung out while all the girls hosted a bridal shower for our soon-to-be sister-in-law, Jodi. Jodi and Deron are getting married at the beginning of March in Las Vegas. We can't wait!
The shower was held at one of my favorite restaurants in South Bend, Hacienda. Here's the cake/gift table...

A close-up of the delicious cake...

A few of the family members that were there (front row: Aunt Judy, my mother-in-law, Dolores, Jodi; second row: my sister-in-law, Amy, my niece, Elizabeth, me and my sister-in-law, Debbie)...


Another pic of some family members (left to right: cousin Jenny, cousin Lindsey, cousin Jill, cousin Amy, Aunt Lorie and Jodi)...

What a fun couple of days. We headed back home Saturday night so we could get a good night's rest for the big Colts/Jets game today. Go Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment