Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Weekend Visit

A few weeks ago, my mom came down to visit. We headed down to Bloomington to spend the day at Oliver Winery, one of my favorite places in B-town. It is an absolutely gorgeous winery with a ton to see and do.

Here are a few pictures of the grounds...



Don and me...

My mom and me...


More scenic pictures...








I could spend an entire week looking at all the beautiful flowers and animals they have, not to mention sampling some very tasty wine!
Once we got home, we had a nice, quiet cookout. The next day, my best friend, Izzy, and her crew came to town to visit. We had a nice time catching up and eating lunch together (unfortunately, I forgot my camera AND my phone so I have no pictures).
What a great family- and friend-filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment