Sunday, July 18, 2010

Family Week-Part I

A few weeks ago, my Georgia family traveled to Indiana for a long-overdue visit. Their first stop was to South Bend, where we enjoyed a cook-out at my older brother's house.

Don has missed my younger brother, Brock, so much, but clearly the feeling wasn't mutual...



My bonus mom, Penny, and younger (although taller) brother, Noah...


We ate a lot of great food, enjoyed each other's company and even played a little cornhole...




A few days later, Don and I met up with them again in Muncie. We spent the day visiting my grandma, aunt, uncle and cousin. My Uncle Mike even came for a visit from New Hampshire.
The siblings: my dad, Aunt Mary and Uncle Mike...


Daddy and his little (and I'm pretty sure, favorite) girl...


After a nice visit, we all headed back to Indy.
Coming up: My dad and Penny entrust Don and me with the lives of their two rugrats for 3 days. Will we survive? Will they? Check back soon to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment