Friday, July 23, 2010

Family Week-Part III

On the last day of the boys' visit to Indy, we headed over to the Indianapolis Zoo. We had a great time checking out all the animals, and the weather was absolutely perfect for walking around.

We saw the giraffes...



and the elephants...


then we headed over to the dolphin show. We had a terrific time there!


This is my favorite little guy at the zoo. Isn't he adorable? I wanted to take him home...I mean, he would fit in my bathtub, right??


After we finished up at the zoo, we went next door to the adjoining White River Gardens...which, of course, the boys loved...ha!
Here are a few pictures of some of the beautiful things I saw (in the 10 minutes the boys allowed me to walk around!)...





























The following day, we packed up the car and drove down to Santa Claus, Indiana, to Holiday World, an amusement park and waterpark in Southern Indiana. Well, that's all the fun we had...and we all survived!!

1 comment:

  1. Abel's dad designed the White River Gardens...how nice huh?

    ReplyDelete