Friday, July 3, 2009

This Post Has Gone to the Dogs

I know, I know...once again, I have disappeared from my blog for quite awhile. The good news is...I am now DONE with grad school and on summer break (not that I've had much time to relax)! So, I'm back, ready to get some projects done around the house and share pictures with all of you. For this post, though, I figured I'd take the easy way out and just post pictures of my baby.

Here's Hoosier after one of our long morning walks on the Monon Trail. You'd think I was trying to kill him.



Look everybody...I just got a haircut! I can't decide if he looks more like a Poodle or a Chia Pet.



Aren't I handsome?


Well, Don's home today and tomorrow so we have a HUGE list of projects to get completed. I will post as we get them done so you all can see some more of the updates around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment