Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weekend Update

Well, here we are three days after the 4th, and Hoosier is still a mess. If only our neighbors would stop setting off firecrackers...maybe then he would stop doing this...


He is actually under the computer desk (where I am currently sitting) with his face hidden behind the trashcan. If he hears a firework, he runs for the nearest "safe" place which is usually underneath something. Forget about it if we're outside!

Well, I promised I would update with pictures of the work we did around the house this weekend. We spent most of the weekend painting the guest room, hallway, entryway and bonus room. The hallway, entryway and bonus room are all a caramel color, and the guest room is one bright lime green (not what I anticipated when I picked it out). I think it will work, though. We have a very tropical bedspread and plan on putting up bamboo shades throughout the house.



I also spent a long, miserable 45 minutes hanging square mirrors in a grid pattern on the dining room wall. I am still not sure if I love them, but we'll see. I got them cheap at IKEA so what can I say?


Well, we're off to Cedar Point early in the morning so I gotta go pack and get to bed. I'll update with pictures this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment