Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Starting to Feel Like Autumn

It's beginning to feel like autumn outside, and I LOVE it! I absolutely love everything about fall...an end to the August heat, the colors of the leaves on the trees, the feel of jeans and a light jacket, Halloween...I really could keep on going. For some reason, I feel like this picture I took of Hoosier this weekend kind of sums it all up (I think it was the whole wheelbarrow thing)...




He didn't really know what to think. When Don first put him in, I thought for sure he'd make a break for it as quickly as possible. However, I don't think he really knew what to do so he just sat there, looking down. Here's another one with his daddy...


Here's to wishing everyone a happy start to Autumn (even though I'm officially about 3 weeks ahead of schedule)!

No comments:

Post a Comment