Monday, August 3, 2009

My New Obsession

I have an obsession...you can find it at http://www.etsy.com/. During the past 48 hours, I have become addicted to this website. It is sort of like Ebay for handmade items. When I say handmade, I mean beautiful jewelry, clothing, purses, children's clothing and toys, housewares, etc., etc., etc. at very reasonable prices. I can't stop scouring this website. Is it bad to admit that I am now really looking forward to Christmas just so I have an excuse to buy something? In the meantime, this poor teacher will just continue virtual window shopping for that perfect item. Go check it out...you will become addicted too. While you're browsing, should you come across the bag below, there is one little blogging girl from Indianapolis that would love to have it...




2 comments:

  1. Alisa, I love Etsy. I bought some stuff on the site for the wedding...lots to look at! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alisa...check out this purse,FREAKING LOVE IT!! I have a sinus infection and want to sleep, so window shopping at work is about my speed today. :)

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28894950&ref=sr_gallery_7&&ga_search_query=purse&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=48&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

    ReplyDelete