Monday, August 24, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

On Friday and Saturday, I did NOT spend hours upon hours cleaning the house in anticipation of houseguests. I did NOT wash the dog, the windows and anything else that didn't move. Hoosier did NOT proceed to lick said windows, and I did NOT wash them again (and again).

10 minutes before our guests were due to arrive, Hoosier did NOT run through the house with muddy paws because I did NOT suggest to Don that our wet dog needed to go outside. When we put him in the tub to wash off muddy paws, the shower hose did NOT choose that moment to break and spray water all over muddy bathroom. I did NOT have to remop muddy floors, I did NOT ruin multiple bath towels wiping him down, and I did NOT have to do multiple loads of laundry to attempt to salvage ruined towels. In addition, I did NOT do all these things while wearing a white top (which actually did NOT get dirty!) and heels.

Once aforementioned houseguests left, I did NOT pretend that I did not have 23 reading tests to grade and go to bed instead. And...this morning, I did NOT have a sweet parent volunteer grade those reading tests! Whew...I'm glad I did NOT do those things!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found your blog through MckMama's. Sounds like you had a rough weekend - hope that your week is going better.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete