Sunday, August 16, 2009

A New Range!

Today, Don and I made a big purchase for the house...a new gas range. Currently, my stove has 1 and a 1/2 working burners (don't ask) which makes it a bit difficult to cook! My new stove has 5, that's right 5, flat burners (easy cleanup), a very large oven and a warming drawer!

Here she is...




You may be wondering how a stove has 5 burners. Well, there is an extra long burner that runs down the middle. It can be used as an additional regular burner or can be swapped out with a special griddle burner. I am so excited, I can hardly wait until Friday when it is delivered. As soon as we left the store, I had to call my sister and tell her. We laughed when she pointed out how it's interesting what we get excited about as adults...for me, it's my new stove! Can't wait to get cookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment